Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Square

I guess I didn't really do the video below justice. Those women are all deaf, supposedly. That's pretty crazy. pretty and crazy.

So, the post below was me reflecting on some news from yesterday. One of our kids has been gone for a while, and apparently it's because he is in a foster home and being moved to another city.... his mom was arrested... CPS investigation... all so suddenly, I never would have known if someone hadn't told me where he went. So, I'll miss him, but I hope he gets put into a good situation.

I don't even know any more than that about the situation anyway... as to why, etc. But it must have been serious, because they worked fast. Usually CPS will have the parent go to classes, therapy, etc.

Very sad.

On a lighter note, this seedless watermelon is a very pricy treat in Japan, as it is a square. The watermelon when it is a small melon, is placed into a small clear plastic box, and put into gradually bigger ones as it gets older, until you have this. Good idea! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home