Sunday, June 18, 2006

Everything was free...


First of all I want to say that this morning I woke up, and told Ross that I can't get up just yet, because in my dream I was at a Garage sale where everything was free. They had great stuff, but I finally decided to wake up when I realized a few of the things were actually mine, and then it became very unenjoyable as I tried to recover my belongings from this mess.

Anyway...

This is an update on the chandellier, if anyone cares.
Well I dont care if anyone cares. It's for me 'dammit'.

So i primered it, that white pic there, and then chose a dark chocolate brown that i luckily had on hand. These spikes were from an old article of clothing where I put the screw in spikes around the hood or something, so when i got rid of it I took the spikes back for some other project. I doubt I would wear them again, so they are now part of my pseudo chandellier.

I have 4 left if i ever DO want to wear them again.

My coffee is ready.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home