Friday, September 08, 2006

Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday... I turned 24. Nothing really changed :)

We went out for tacos and beer at olitas on the wharf, it was a lot of fun. When we went back to the house, we had brownies... since we had all had beer, we shared in decorating the brownies.. which i'll have pics of later. One said "Jesse" while the other tray said "we be poopin, HB"

haha... It was a very fun time., very relaxed and stress free, and special. Just how i like it, nothing to worry about.


This picture has nothing to do with my birthday, it is just a cool picture that my friend Nikul sent me from Burning man. . . muy interesante.


Last weekend was wild, we had what i call a "gypsy" trip. because we went down south, not knowing where we were going to stay, expecting to camp, and spent one night in a seedy motel and the other two with my step sister Chole, all in all it was a good time, and a lot of fun in the ocean. I have the tar to prove that....

Tuesday was a stop in Big Basin and a wake up call by the ranger, for not registering the car the night before. Six dollar fee.

Otherwise, the highlight of that night was running around the moonlit forest hiding from eachother. banding together for one minute against the other people, only to ditch that person and form a new alliance. This lasted a few hours, and was fueled with refreshments.

I still went to work, on time, the next day. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home