Friday, August 11, 2006

Photo Negatives

If you have any old photo negatives that you have absolutely no intentions of keeping, I want them, and here is why. In retrun, I'll make you a lamp. I'm trying to think up a few different styles.


So this is the first, the corners are just four wires in which the film is strung onto. the top and bottom were old picutre frames.

today we cleaned the house, sometimes it is so energizing. other times it's annoying, the only annoying and non rewarding part today, was the friggin nooks on the back portion of the toilet. who made this damn thing? why all the curves and spots for dust and linty?

lame.

I want to start running barefoot on the beach in the mornings. But I want to get up early enough to where I won't have a beachload audience staring out to the ocean. Of course, they are backed up to the rocks on the beach so there is no choice left for me, other than to run and pant in front of them. where am i running? they ask themselves... no where. What is he running from? they ask themselves.... nothing.

In actuality they probably don't even think anything at all other than thoughts like "should i go in the water, it's a little cold" and "man, im hungry" or " i wish we had beer".

The end. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger E. M. Keane said...

damn are you crafty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home