Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How adorable.


I made this little jello shots for Jen's bday party... got the idea from notmartha.org, and it worked out really well. We scooped about eleven oranges out, cut in half to 22 halves, and then I filled them with orange flavored jello jiggler recipe alcohol filled jello. replaced the cold water portion of the recipe with vodka, and doubled the amount of gelatin so that these lil babies wouldn't fall apart.





Since time was a problem, I had to put these in the freezer. To my suprise, they set in only an hour! I did the quick set method involving ice to help as well...


Then, I cut them face down into 4 wedges, totalling almost 88 jello shot slices.


Now that's adorable. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fLippin brilliant man, creative as always...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home