Monday, July 17, 2006

The Beach House


Well, this weekend we all went to this beach house for my dad's fathers day gift from June. It was a lot of fun! Friday night Joey did a bbq, and that was really good. I normally am not the biggest fan of chicken but he can really bbq some damn good chicken, i loved it. Corn too. Saturday, we spent the day kind of drinking lightly and looking at the view, until we went out to a hardware store just to get a big tube for our fireworks later. Then we went to dinner, which was really good. A place on soquel i think, I had salmon with mango salsa. I hadn't had mango salsa before, it was very good. I always see it places. Then, that night, we did all the fireworks and kept drinking. Ross brought 2 mortars he had, which were enormous, and my dad had a bunch from sacramento. Fireworks, illegal all over but not the capital, weird. Sunday was breakfast and cleaning, then back home. I was lazy for the whole day, I think it's because I hadn't eat that much in a long time. I just kept snacking like a pig. salami, cheese, etc. Again I learned a lesson about Red Wine, it just doesn't mix. with anything. I think it might be the devil.

Enjoy these pictures.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home