Monday, September 25, 2006

In my spare time....

Well things have been moving a tad bit faster now that I am working 5 days a week again. I miss summer I tells you I do. That was a really fun gig though I couldn't exactly rely on the money coming in. I t was never consistent. Sometimes the check would be really really big, which you'd think would make me go out and buy something unnecessary... but no... me being what I like to consider good with money, held it.. and it was a good thing I did, because other times the check was just enough for the bills. In the end, it was no problem at all.

now my checks are more consistent, but I do miss being home all the time and doing whatever whenever.

spoiled? maybe.... but I tell you it's a first as far as work goes. been working since 15... maybe it's time I retire.

Time to find a winter activity now that I won't be in the pacific as much. too cold. I think I'll try to get up to the mountains this year. It's been a long time.

I'm pretty sure that the summer job above and the consumption of beer can be held accountable for the ten pounds I gained. I'm going to get rid of it. Though my clothing still fits, a couple shirts show my tummy's true size and a couple pants get a lil too snug after the fourth hour, and I long for my sweats. bad news bears.

The choice is either lose the weight or buy new clothes, I'm a cheap ass, so i'll lose the weight..

oh and health reasons or whatever.

So this picture is me, performing surgery, on a green robe. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home