Thursday, December 28, 2006

Desktop Voo doo

This is my new idea for a voo doo corkboard, I gave 2 of these out on Christmas. It comes with lil needles. A lot of people liked them, so I think I may look into printing them and selling them to a store? I don't really know where to start with all that.

First things first, I guess my mom was right, I have to sign the item. We learned at Kinkos today that if something is signed, it can't be reproduced without written consent from the signer! Interesting.


So, she was right all along!

Anyone have ideas of how to make this voo doo baby make me rich so I never have to work again? If so, I'll buy you sushi. Haha. I doubt it would ever make me rich, but it would be fun to start selling stuff. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home