Monday, July 24, 2006



This is a picture of the Canna weve been waiting for. Been waiting for it to bloom for about a year or more... It lives in an old plastic trash can now, and finally has some good sunshine and bloomed after only being here 2.5 months.This last weekend was a lot of fun, on friday night, went to Kerry's house in SJ for a bday party for Jon. Damn, SJ was hotter than hot... so we had no choice but to swim. That fixed everything.Saturday was the day of the family bbq and the beach bbq. Again, SJ was too hot for me, and it wiped me out. Luckily the bbq after fell through, and we had a bonfire later instead with Kerry, Jon, Justine, and her bf and cousin.I dont remember their names, i think anthony and paul or something.Sunday Ross and I went to the Target in Watsonville, where i found 2 shirts and a hat that I had wanted about 2 months ago, but wasn't willing to pay 15 bucks for. Now, each item was 6 dollars.Much better.It pays to wait...Then we drank beer and played frisbee into the night, followed by a boring movie called "american splendor" that you would only enjoy if you were following the comic. Since I wasn't following the middle-america comic of depression, (can you even call it a comic if it isn't funny?)I'm sure it's funny to someone. but it wasn't funny to me. It was just about how boring life in OHIO is, and how many horrible facial expressions the main character could produce. I stopped counting at 54.I wasn't actually counting.But it was bad enough to where i often caught myself making the same face, this constant frown as if your smelling skunk while your getting slapped on the arm with a zombies left foot. Very annoying. Back to the canna... aah, yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home