Sunday, October 01, 2006

Chubby Bunnies.. the classic.


This weekend was pretty fun! On friday however, i DID have to get up at like six, and leave my house by 7. I know... WAH other people do it, but i'm not used to that. So, out the door by 7, arrived in sunnyvale by 8 at the annual directors conference that I was to be attending. After consuming an unhealthy amount of caffeine with my coworkers, we laughed our way through a morning of redundancy. The same stuff weve heard year in and year out. . . but I suppose is a good refresher. We had lunch, which was very good, until 1 hour later my stomach was hurting, and I had this horrid nervous sensation that sent my heart a thumping. I couldn't shake it, or pinpoint it. I felt like I had been drugged. I'm sure it was just a combination of things, but I never want it again.

Later that night, the bosses took us all out for a lovely dinner at the firehouse brewery, followed by a swell evening of drinking with the peer directors, and bonding. Hours later, I drove home.

A good time! Saturday was supposed to be our (my and ross) sailing class, but found out that Ross had been kicked out by default. apparently you are only allowed to take a certain number of credits at school, and he had too many. BAM out. I was going to take the sailing class for general information, and possibly apply it to a future vacation, but I guess that will have to wait. I'm not too disapointed seeing as how it was a saturday class, but I would like to get the knowledge packed in here eventually.

Sunday was spent mass producing belated thank you cards and watching princess mononoke, followed by ross experimenting with a chili recipe that called for chocolate.
yes.
chocolate.
It was delicious.
I've got to get this portion control thing..... under control.


these pictures? Chubby bunny game on labor day weekend down south at Chole's house. I wanted to show everyone elses faces, but I thought I shouldn't... they might not likey! So, you have to shove marshmallows in your mouth, and say the number of marshmallows... and not chew, and not swallow. Example: "3 chubby bunnies" is where I spit them out. I think someone got to 5, or 6, or even 7. . .. . This is the only use for marshmallows now that I don't really like them.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home