Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Running again

So this morning I decided, in an attempt to continue getting more physical activity... I decided to go for a walk on the beach, and run if i felt so inclined. When i got there, it was very sunny and VERY empty. Which is rare. Usually there is a dog and a human in my way every 20 feet.

not today!

So I went. ross and I were trying to do it daily for a while, but sometimes we just wouldn't have time.

Like, you wake up at 9 and have to leave by 1030... you'd just rather have coffee, eat and shower than go to the beach for a run. But I really need to keep trying.

Today I brought music along, since I was all alone. And THAT was a great combo... because I wasn't thinking as much about the running, just enjoying the time... and the energy boost. I felt really good after, and I ran for 30 minutes. Pretty good!

So I'm not going to jump and say that I'm going to do that every day. Can't go from zero to hero really... but I'm going to try to do it at least 2-3 times a week to start.

I think I might be getting a gym membership... for the weights and what not. I have more natural energy when I keep physically active.

As for some other excercises... well, I'm going to try to keep reading more, and really make myself do it. (Tv is SO distracting... it gives so much yet asks so litte (HOMER))

I'm reading "The Jungle"

I'm gonna put it by my bed... and make it a nightly occurence.

and NOW! I'm going to draw a sketch, or doodle, or anything artistic really... once a day minimum. I'd like to keep that door open, and the ideas a flowin. . . .so I have to excercise that too.

Today I drew a spacemoth, inspired by the song, spacemoth...by Stereolab.

I will show a picture soon, I like it, and make work on it a little more for a t-shirt.


Well, off to work... the fog just rolled in, supoosed to rain.. so it actually looks like this picture outside...right now.... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home