Monday, January 15, 2007

New Computadora

well, I think i've finally gotten all my old files into my new computer. It was a bigga task than I thought. Ross bought me a new Dellby for the Christmas time, and I love it! so much faster, and mainly so much more space for all my music and pictures.

It's fun.

Sim City 4 has been a time consuming wonderful mess, I love the game... but shoot... you start at 6 PM and the next time you look at the clock it's 2 in the morning. amazing...

Today I have the day off. I'm very happy about that. I'm going to accomplish a few things today. Cat food, beach, some work, some bills....

I know i'll do more than that, but if i set my agenda really small, then i'm not stressed out or disapointed if i dont do everything.

Charcoal and Tyler are getting along well.. pictures of them later.

My advice for the day is to do something you really enjoy, every day. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home