Friday, January 19, 2007

Today


was a good day. I got my filling done, on the very back tooth, which normally isn't thought of as "good". But, it will prevent a root canal procedure, and this particular dentist gives SO MUCH novacane. Can't feel 3/4 of my face while they are working. It's great.


However I do notice severe cuts and bruising afterwards....

Just kidding. Everything goes swell.


These, in the picture, are speakers that can hook up to any sound making device with that particular jack. I glued puff balls all over them. Now, they are soft.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jesse...this is John's friend/Colin's girlfriend Aly. John sent me the link to your blog because he thought I would enjoy it...everything you've created is awesome, I am in true admiration! Can't wait to see more!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Disco Jess said...

Hey thanks! I can't seem to send you a direct reply, so I hope you see this. Thanks for the nice comment! It's nice to hear a compliment :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home