Sunday, January 21, 2007

My weekend


Well, I didn't really go "out" like, for a night of drinking, mainly because I'm watchin the money right now... and it's so cold... that doesn't help.

But I ended up spending about thirty-seven bucks on improving my room. Seems like this purchase will take me farther than the 37 dollars in beer and food for a night would. This one I can keep until it begs me to toss it. So, instead of buying a whole new cubby system that closed in all my clothes, I went and got some lumber, and started in on this project.

Before and After. Three sections of wooden shelves with closet rod curtainry.. extra cheap brackets when you do it closet style. Some crap for the top, a nice set of lights, and yet another use for this fabric... done. Total project time, bout 4 hours including shopping.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger E. M. Keane said...

that's AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home