Monday, February 05, 2007

Plunger

Today, the orange fish featured here, was found dead. I knew it was coming, he had really started to slow down and lose interest in life. The black one above died a long long time ago, and left little orange on his own. After slipping into a great depression, he was relocated into a community tank, which was bigger, and full of choices for friendship opportunities. However, it was too late, and he sat on the bottom for days, only swimming around to eat, and return to the bottom of the tank. This morning, he was found at the base of a plant, non responsive.

I scooped the fish out, and was going to flush him down the toilet. A proper burial.
When I hit the flush button however, the toilet did not flush, and water began to fill the tank. Lucky for me, it was only water, but it was a very disrespectful burial because I did have to put the plunger in the toilet, while the recently deceased fish was floating and swirling with every plunge....


Sorry little guy, there was nothing else I could do.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home