Monday, February 19, 2007


Well, I seem to have the problem of writing out thank you cards and postcards and never sending them. I have across postcards from trips that took place several years ago, fully written out, but never sent. Usually, the reason is because I don't have the right postage, if any postage at all. Or, I plan on just giving it to them next time I see them (but I forget it at home) and so then here, I have these stacks of cards that have never been sent.

Maybe this way it will be more interesting to read these cards as they have such big gaps inbetween them. This picture, is the postcard I made for the Christmas time thank you's. I only managed to pass out about 4, out of 16. However, as a child we always had to do our thank you cards at Christmas, but I'm noticing... the other adults seem to pass out thank you's at birthdays... but not Christmas? Maybe this one is a free-bee once you hit the gift giving age. It's like, since you gave them a gift too, your exempt from Thank you card responsibilities, as are they.


Very Interesting. I just wish I wasn't so cheap to not put a 39 centser on a postcard, then I wouldn't have these damn things lying around.







But I need those 39 centsers for bills.....


Oh quandry.......

















what does quandry mean?
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home