Saturday, March 24, 2007

Poetic Spam


Every now and then, an interesting message comes with the unusual spam advertising the latest discount drugs. This one was fun to read out loud:

Yes. If he wont talk to you perhaps the associates he referred to Of course! But powerful enough to be picked up by the big receivers in the immensely strong, almost invisible, single-molecule cord whirred out thirty days to live if I didnt get the antidote. There was no poison- impulse to pat its plastic fur. Yes, well, that is a pretty general philosophical statement. But I Soft footsteps behind me and Madonette held me lightly by the arms. forever. It is their rare privilege to be admitted to Paradise as full place? survivors aside, tell them about me and the assignment. Ill meet them Overdrinking, hangovers and Technicolor yawns saved for our victory Dare I ask what they supply in return? remains. until they revived. inside it was Iron John. And just one other person. Do it. Get it. No excuses. Now. Understood. It is indeed. Impossible, he growled in his usually friendly fashion. No.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home